Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Oh, what s day!!!!

My human Mommy took me to the Veternarian, Dr.Wright today.  Secretly between us I call him (Run away from the human in the white coat) AHHHHHHHHHH. He treated me great but I didn't like the temp checking or the shot & I tried to run away. He gave me the shot for a upper respiratory infection. I had it before when I was younger. He gave me better infection medicine this time to clear it up.  Sigh, I just wish my human family was in the carrier with me to comfort me (Grandpa Frank, Daddy Frankie, Mommy Charliece, Aunts Virgie, Carole & Bernice) but it was to small :-(

2 comments:

  1. Chambray darling...I have MANY MANY times wished MY mommy was in the carrier with ME too! Show her how scared I am when she lowers me down into the thing. But she talks constantly to me to try to make me calm. (doesn't work.)

    Glad you got good medicine, Chambray. Us girls have to look after our beautiful selves!

    Come see me, sweet girl.

    Purrs and headbonks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is your Auntie Carole from Flickr, by the way. :-)

    ReplyDelete