Thursday, September 9, 2010

I love that people want to read my postings :-)

I want to send Hugs & Kisses to all my family & friends. Especially  (Carole & her precious Bianca) who wanted me to write this blog. I'm praying for Bianca that she gets to feeling better. She is in my thoughts & prayers everyday as well as her human Mommy Carole. They are so wonderful :-)

I'm worried about my human Mommy. I just hope & pray the medicine she has helps her too.She took me to the Vet. Dr Wright recently to get me medicine.  She loves me & I know she has a special place in her heart as I do for her.

I have a new feline sister Cinnamon. Her previous home was at Harmon, Virginia. I don't know about her brother he growls at everyone. Maybe he is afraid where he is in unfamiliar surroundings and will settle down eventually I hope:-)

Right now I'm preparing to lay down to sleep while my minitature kitty computer is shutting down. I look at my kitty family sleeping (Oreo & Simba) & I say a prayer for everyone. Now, I'm puffing my bedding and stretching my little legs & toes & hoping for sweet dreams. Goodnight ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Chambray snuggles up in her blankets & dreams)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Chambray, you take extra good care of mommy there. Our human moms and dad's depend on our expert nursing care and our love.
    When you can, ask your mommy for a picture of Cinnamon to appear here. Your daddy can help. Does Cinnamon's brother also live in your home, Chambray? He's just afraid. It will take a little time to build trust.
    Give Oreo, Simba and Cinnamon our love and head bonks.

    ReplyDelete