Friday, September 10, 2010

Love is a wonderful thing, don't you think?

Oh yes, Auntie Carole I will take extra good care of my Mommy. Cinnamon's brother lives here too:-)& yes I think he is afraid. 4 of their family was ran over so their previous parent wanted them to have a safe home. I'm sending love & head bonks too you,Bianca your sons :-) I will pass on yours too ((HUGS)) My Mommy tried but some reason my pic didn't show. I will try to get her to repost by rubbing around her legs & purring. If that don't work I'll jump way up high into the air into her arms:-) (WEEEEEEEEEEE I'm flying through the air) Now I'm in her arms (Sigh). It's a very nice place to be. P.S. my Mommy blood pressure is up & she was put on a prescription for fluid. I just pray it works. Please, keep her in your prayers.

3 comments:

  1. I will sweet Kassey. Depend on it. I have devotions at night and in the morning.

    Tell Mommy to click on that picture thingy..and when MY mom does, it says she can browse. She clicks on that and for her, the way her hard drive is partitioned, it takes her to where she can choose "documents", "desktop", "pictures" etc. She chooses pictures and goes into where mine are, picks one out, clicks on it and it loads to Blogger. Tell me and mommy where it's going wrong for you.

    Is it you and Cinnamon or is there another kitty sister or brother too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, me, the Admiral and Miss Catt and Bianca are all the same kitty. Mommy is crazy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Auntie Carole for praying for my Mommy. Can you please also put my Daddy Frankie & his Dad Frank in your prayers. Their sweet angel (Baby who was deaf and blind) who they had since a kitten passed away last night. I'm so sad right now. I wish I could my Daddy a hug but he is over 100 miles away :-(

    ReplyDelete