Saturday, September 18, 2010

Daddy Frankie & Auntie Carole :-) things I want them to know.

I love them.
If they were here I would cuddle with them.
I will tickle them with my whiskers.
Rub around their legs till they give me attenton, food or whatever:-)
Purr softly in their ears.
Use them as a pillow too :-)
Be their nurse with Bianca when they are sick.
Use my shedded hair to make both a sweater, hmmmmmmmm (Chambray thinking)  Do they have any factories that would make cat sweaters?

To be continued........
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Chambray, you are such a loving little one. Even Bianca cab tell that. I love whisker tickles cause I get them all the time. And Bianca can certainly help with the collection of furs to make the sweater. Mommy has to brush her each day.

    Me and your Daddy will never mind being your pillow. I get to be Bianca's pillow every day while I serve her!

    Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you were here dear Chambray.

    ReplyDelete